Sunday, May 11, 2008

I'm tired of this project!

I want to officially say take this project and shove it! I've decided not to finish the pattern and just go straight stockinette with a solid color. I haven't been working on it at all in the last few weeks and I know if I had been working on it diligently that it would be finished by now. That is so frustrating because the other purse could be finished if I would have just put it together and then put it in the washer by now. I started on that like in October. I could have either sold it or had it to wear by now. Why or why must I procrastinate so much? I fear that with the new promotion at work to Supervisor on the night shift, I won't be able to do any kind of anything. I might not even be able to go to SnB on Tuesdays because I don't know when I'll have an off day. Well, today is Mother's day and it has been pretty awesome if I do say so myself. My mother treated my sisters and I(who were mothers) to a nice dinner of steak, shrimp, salad and baked potatoes. Wasn't that nice? Well, I'm off to attempt to start working on the rest of this project.

No comments: