Thursday, October 25, 2007

No one loves me

I see that no one loves me.....I don't even have any comments. Oh well, I'm waiting on my digital pictures to be done so I can do some posting. Maybe oh maybe then I'll have some posts. On a bad note, I lost a brand new size 7 needle on the bus the other day and I was making some "spa" clothes for Christmas. oh well, I'll just have to buy new ones now. I do have a picture of the W.I.P. and I'll post a pic of the FO. I still haven't finished the felted pillow that I'm holding in the pic. Maybe, I'll finish it this week. I also have to finish the scarf and hat set for my co-worker that I promised will be done by the end of this month. It doesn't really seem that it'll be done. Also, someone stopped me at work and asked me to make him a hat. Wow! I'm getting requests. More to come soon of my boring knitting life.

"So much yarn, not enough time."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jackie

I have viewed your page, and was pleased to meet a fellow BAPS knitter at the park knit! I hope to come to the bday party. Maybe even bringing size 7 needles :)

I don't have any requests except from my mom-she wants socks she can wear to bed. I'm trying them, and using dpns for the first time!

Kelly