Monday, October 29, 2007

The Knitting Birthday

Okay, my birthday party is on Saturday and of course it's knitting themed. When I tell people that I'm having a kniting themed birthday, they all think I'm crazy. I must remind you that they aren't knitters and they just wouldn't understand. I'm searching for some fun things to do at the party if it'll be non-knitters there. I don't think there will be but it must be a party that everyone will remember and talk about for the longest. Linda wants to help with the cost by buying food. I think she's so awesome! I told her the punch that I'm concocting will make her forget that it's a knitting party and she'll probably be acting crazy. I'm soo excited. I do have pics to post later on tonight. I have to take my digital camera over to my mom's house and load the software then post them. Stitch n Bitch is tonight and I'm not too sure if I'm going. I really don't like the place that we're going plus I'm all tapped out on money until tomorrow.

3 comments:

rarabecca said...

Hey there Jackie!
I was so excited to get a comment on my blog! On the note of the knitting birthday, just talk about other thing besides knitting, so everyone doesn't think you are insane or get bored. You might hook some people in if you show them what they could make themselves. But on the other hand it is your party so use your best judgment

To Love Endlessly said...

Hey Jackie,

It was nice to see you last night. sorry we couldn't stay out very later. Anyway, it was fun & we hope to see you again soon!

Patti

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.