Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Where should I begin???

Hmmm...I'm asking myself where should I begin. Well, let's see......today is my official birthday and I really don't feel any different except I'm 2 years closer to 30(Yikes!!!) I have to work which I'm sorta happy about and then again not. I wish I had more time to knit and think about my projects. I wish I had more time to read. I wish I had more money and I REALLY want to move!!! I officially hate my apartment and my street. It's too small and too ghetto. Unfortunately, I have a problem staying in certain apartments over a year and I haven't really been in a whole lot of apartments where I'd truly like to stay for over a year. I will definitely be more critical when I move in a few months.I have so many plans to fix up the new spot and start over and do everything "right" this time.

My pics from the b-day party aren't ready and my digital camera is a piece of crap because I can't load anything in any one computer. I seriously need to get my puter fixed a.s.ap. I wanted to go to Karaoke last night and have a few beers and attempt to sing but my friend never picked me up so I'm mad at her now and I have to wait until next week to go Damn!!! I really was looking forward to that. I have two new opportunities for other jobs that I really need to look into. The first one is N.A.R.A. L. Ohio and the other is Medical Mutual. I've wanted to work for a reproductive rights organization since forever and now's my chance. I have to give them some writing samples though. Wow! I don't have any saved from college. I'm a pack rat but I don't keep stuff for that long. I wonder does a Blog count? LOL..yeah I know it doesn't. Okay, I'm rambling. Bye for now.

No comments: