Thursday, November 8, 2007

Some of my ideas

I sat at work last night and wrote in my paper journal about how I really wanted to open my own yarn shop. I noticed that there aren't any "local" shops in the Cleveland area. I thought about myself as a non-driver at this point and said There needs to be a shop that is accessible by the bus that is on a main street that has long hours that will appeal to everyone. I saw a shop open on West 25th that had closed down after many years of being open, then I thought about businesses that open and close in a year. That really made me nervous about a business venture. I would totally do it if I could. I just need a small business loan or win the lottery which ever one comes first..LOL. That's my goal to look into that.

My next idea was to start maybe a small business like Etsy and make purses, scarfs and little things that people have around the house that's fast and easy since I hate really long projects and get bored easily with them. I also told someone in my Teaswap on Paperbackswap.com that I would knit them a tea cozy. Darn! Another project to do plus I want to cast on to make a purse, a book cover and I still have to knit my co-worker his hat. I have way too much stuff to do and not enough time to do it in.

No comments: