Friday, January 15, 2010

New Year's Resolution

Okay folks it's 2010 and I have a resolution for myself and the knitting blog. The year 2009 I was very slack on my work and I failed to do any of projects that I said that I would complete. I did attempt them but they never came true. Ohh well !
I will admit that I have been busily knitting squares to make my blanket. I think with a little bit of diligence that I will have the blanket finished by March possibly. That's another goal for myself. I know for a fact that next time I will just make it on some circular needles and call it a day. It's irritating to knit a square and then put it all together. I'm using my handy size 10 bamboo needles. I know as of right now that I need another project that I can do. I mean I've been knitting for over 2 years and I should not still be a beginner. I personally consider myself a beginner. I don't knit socks even though I've gotten patterns out of book for them and I haven't knit a sweater. I see different pattern everyday and I wonder when will I be good enough to make all the beautiful things I see. I'm going to promise myself that I will be complete something this year if it kills me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

free majong online games

http://majong.socialgo.com