Sunday, September 21, 2008

Knitting B-day Pics




Okay everyone, I do have pics from the knitting birthday that took me almost a year to get to. I know that's horrible but I'll be okay I guess...lol. Some of these pics are crazy because I took random pics of all the stuff I was knitting and my cats. So, I've decided to show all the cool pics that rock and some of the other pics that don't so enjoy! A few of the pics are of the coffee/meet-up place that we meet every Tuesday night for Stitch n Bitch and the others are random pics of friends and the artwork on the wall. Bela Dubby is a really artsy coffee spot/bar that people come for the free Wi-fi and the great people. I thought it was in an awesome place to just enjoy my friends and my birthday.



These other pics are of my friend Lisa's son Anthony that was born on my birthday. I knit him the hat that he's wearing. Isn't he a cute little bugger?



No comments: