Sunday, September 14, 2008

New thoughts on my Bag-Bag

Well, I have a few new interesting things to tell about my bag-bag. Well, I've finished the first one and it's pretty small so I'm using it as a purse. Everyone thinks it's cute and cool. I really think it could be better so I'm making another one that will be bigger and better. I really thought that using size 13's would be better but they are. The 13's are way too small and the 15's are the best. Also the cast on is basically the whole needle if you're using straight needles. If you're using circulars I recommend like 40-50 stitches. Since I work from home now I can knit and listen to at the same time. So, I knit all day long. I found a website that actually has a pattern for the bags if anyone else want to make them and it seems way more complicated than mines but I guess you can do it the way you want to. Here's the link: http://www.allfreecrafts.com/knitting/bag.shtml

This website also has a ton of other crafting ideas. I found it while I was looking for a dish cloth pattern because I'm knitting up a bunch of dishcloth and washcloth patterns to give as Christmas gifts. I'm starting to really want to knit up a n actual baby sweater possibly. I'm really considering it but I'm nervous. I'll let you know later. Next time I should be posting more pics both old and new. Thanks for reading everyone ;-)

No comments: