Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Manic Knitting

I've been knitting alot since the last post. I have a few things started and then I have finished a few things and I really didn't like it at all. It was a clutch but it was without a pattern. I've made a clutch before but it turned out to be so small that it was only good as a wallet. I guess that's fine though. I really want to make a few wash cloths for myself and family but I can't for the life of me find a nice pattern that's nice and easy. I still have this problem with my cast on because it makes it look fat and out of whack per se. I really wanna to sell a few things and put them on the Etsy site that my friend has. I've been working on the blanket for the house and I'm currently inlove with this beautiful yellow color and I think I'd like to make a few baby things with it because it's neutral..maybe I'll add white with it. I really need to learn a new cast on method just in case this one is not good. I'll add pics whenever I can to update.

No comments: