Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Babies, Babies and More Babies!

There are officially four babies that will be born next year that I know of. My cousin's wife, my sister and two friends that are expecting. I guess that I'll make all of them like a baby hat and a sweater. I might make something different for all of them but so far those are easy(not the sweater) Another idea is making baby washcloths. I guess i have to start looking for some good patterns for the sweaters, even though I have one from LionBrand (I might get bored with it).

I've been knitting but it hasn't been anything serious. I've finished a blue scarf that knit up really well and a few washcloths that turned out wonky, except for the one that I used a pattern for. I just started on another one with the other really nice yarn that I found at the thrift shop. Speaking of yarn, i found more yarn at the thrift shop yesterday and I think I'll be making some kind of afghan for the family with that yarn and use up all of this acrylic that I have. It's going to be my crazy, amazing techno colored afghan...lol. I also added a playlist to the blog. I saw it on a blog that I follow and thought it was was way cool so I needed to get one. So far I really don't have anything else to share and no new exciting news except that I'm back to the cross-stitch and learning to sew(even though the sewing machine is giving me issues).

No comments: