Friday, October 3, 2008

My scarf


I found this yarn at a local thrift store and I'm in love with it. It has at least 5 different yarns in it, all different colors and weights. There's mostly fingering weight and sport weight-I think. I'm using size 8 needles and so far it's knitting up really well. I frogged it once because I started some ugly k2p2 ribbing and it wasn't very nice. So, I just frogged it today again and so far this is where I'm at.
I love all the colors and the textures. It's pretty much soft and I'm pretty sure all or most of the yarn is wool. I'm going to knit this scarf up for myself then I'll make a scarf for either my sister or Mom. I'm also going to use some of the other yarn I have (cotton) to make dishcloths that I'll be giving out for Christmas and since no one reads my blogs I can say this....heeeheee.

No comments: