Wednesday, October 8, 2008

So much stuff..so little time.

Well, today is my son's 12th birthday. I'm getting old...I think. I had him at a young age, 16 going on 17. On the knitting note.... I started knitting a mug cozy for one of my many mug cozies that I will be giving away for Christmas. I've decided that most of my Christmas gifts this year will be handmade, or knitted. I've also been doing a little cross-stitch(even though it's been rare.) I've also decided that I'd like to learn to sew. I found a hand sewing machine at the thrift shop on Monday. Yeah for half off Monday. The original price was $3.99 but I got it 50% off so that's like $ 2. Can you believe that? That's awesome right. Eventually the blog will be dedicated to my crafts etc but right now it's my love for the lovely art of knitting. I'm also going to be knitting up a few dishcloths and washcloths for gifts. I have a ton of running around to do today, the post office, pick up prescriptions, pay bills buy cake and other stuff for house plus I have to go visit a friend in the hospital. Darn, so much stuff to do today and no time. I will post pics today or tomorrow.

No comments: